Ultimate Concealed Carry Shoulder Holster
If you are serious about carrying your handgun, a cheap, generic Chinese-made holster just won’t cut it. If you are looking for a high quality leather, American-made shoulder holster to wear, you have come to the right place.
This traditional-style leather shoulder holster is offered in two gun styles (double-stack guns or single-stack guns) left or right handed and in black or chestnut brown. The Ultimate Leather Shoulder Holster's versatility allows you to maintain maximum comfort while still offering a very quick draw and presentation if you ever need it! (and isn't that the most important thing?).
- PROUDLY HANDMADE IN THE USA!
- Mag carrier and holster are made from genuine U.S. bullhide leather.
- Shoulder pieces and strapping made from soft tanned leather.
- HOLSTER comes in three versions to fit most all popular handguns 1) double-stack guns such as Glock,S&W, Ruger, Springfield and Sig Sauer (to name a few), 2) 1911 & other single stack guns and, and 3) J-Frame sized, which will fit 5 shot revolvers.
- Each comes with one holster and one double magazine carrier.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Will fit a slender woman or a 400-pound man!
- SAY NO TO CHEAP NYLON HOLSTERS! Our highest quality leather shoulder holster pleases even the most demanding gun owner.
- THE BEST LEATHER SHOULDER HOLSTER AVAILABLE! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you want the best, buy The Ultimate.
The Ultimate Leather Shoulder Holster will only be available at this price for a limited time and it is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! What do you have to lose? Buy The Ultimate Leather Shoulder Holster today!
Why purchase the Ultimate Concealed Carry Leather Shoulder?
Our shoulder holsters for concealed carry practitioners offers a number of advantages that other solutions cannot match. For many gun owners, there’s just no substitute for a high-quality shoulder rig for their prized handgun. You get a durable carry holster for your gun as well as an equally durable magazine pouch.
These types of holsters are often preferred by those who want an alternative to often uncomfortable traditional waistband holsters that are somewhat difficult to access while seated. A good horizontal or vertical shoulder holster keeps the gun in a comfortable, easy-to-reach place. By contrast, your typical IWB holster is harder to reach in an emergency situation if you’re in a vehicle or in another sitting position.
Shoulder holsters also work well with larger, heavier handguns and a lot of concealed-carry practitioners dislike having to haul all that extra weight around their waist. Using a shoulder holster to hold the gun securely in place is often a more comfortable, preferable option.
With The Ultimate Leather Shoulder Holster, you have plenty of choices when it comes to carrying configurations. The holsters are fully adjustable, so you can easily find the perfect fit for your weapon & body type. No matter your preference—left hand or right hand grip, vertical or horizontal carrying orientation—we have a holster you can rely on. You should also have no trouble finding the right kind of cover garment that will adequately conceal your handgun.
With so many available options, it’s not always clear what kind of holster you should purchase. Should you get a leather horizontal shoulder holster or one that is vertically oriented one? Should you order a single stack or double stack holster? Let’s take this opportunity to answer a few of these questions.Horizontal vs. Vertical. Basically, a vertical holster is one where the gun is positioned parallel to your body or oriented in an up-and-down orientation with the barrel pointed downward. A horizontal holster has the gun perpendicular to your torso or with the muzzle pointed rearward. In both cases, the gun holster is on support side, and is drawn with the strong hand.
- Which style is better? It depends on your preference. Most people find it easier to draw a gun quickly from the horizontal position. However, horizontal holsters are relatively harder to conceal because the muzzle of full size guns can “print” through your cover garment.
- If concealment is a big issue for you, it may be best to opt for one of our leather vertical shoulder holsters. Be aware, though, that vertical holsters may make the draw a bit more difficult with full sized autos.
- Single vs. Double. You need to be aware of what kind of gun you’ll be carrying before you place your order. IFyou are not sure which type of gun you have don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
- We offer holsters in black and chestnut brown variations and left or right handed. This is a case where the “best” option is entirely up to you.