- The GRIP-IT wears like a wallet ... shoots like a gun!
- The GRIP-IT is the wallet that shoots back!
- The GRIP-IT can accommodate a variety of .380s, including those LCPs with the Crimson Trace and the S&W BodyGuard 380.
- Our S&W BG380 version will accommodate most .380s that have the laser activation button on the forward end of the laser, such as the LaserMax and Viridian Lasers.
- The GRIP-IT hides the outline and keeps the pistol vertical in your pocket for easy access.
- The GRIP-IT shoots easily from the holster, and the handgun can be easily loaded and unloaded while in the holster.
- The GRIP-IT has a textured grip that lets you grasp it firmly and pull it easily out of your pocket when you draw.
- Scroll down to see our Grip-It wallet holster video demonstrations.
Grip It Pocket & Wallet Holster
Why Choose the GRIP-IT Holster?
If you're looking for a good pocket holster, you can't do better than the GRIP-IT, which fits a number of small pistols. This high-quality product enables you to draw your gun and fire without removing the holster. Better still, it is a true wallet gun holster that fits comfortably in your back or front pocket until you need it. With this pocket gun holster, carrying a pistol—and executing a smooth draw—has never been easier. No other pocket holster on the market today can beat the GRIP-IT.
How Does the GRIP-IT Pocket Carry Holster Work?
- The GRIP-IT holster gives you a much better grip on smaller-bodied guns, and it allows you to carry them safely in your pocket.
- The gun shoots above the holster, not through it, and does not conceal the fact it’s a gun once it is drawn.
- You can hold onto and shoot much better with the pistol in the GRIP-IT than you can without it.
- The additional finger hole beneath the trigger gives you a better grip/shooting platform when firing, and the magazine release button is recessed so that the magazine will not come out when sitting with the holster in your pocket.
- You can drop the magazine and reload the pistol without removing it from the GRIP-IT.
- It is considered a modified grip and, therefore, it does not fall into the AOW (All Other Weapons) category and complies with ATF regulations on holsters.
- It has a Lifetime Factory Warranty for manufacturing defects and normal wear.
- The BEST explanation of how the GRIP-IT holster works can be found in video tutorials found below.
What Guns Does the GRIP-IT Holster Fit and Which One Do I Need?
The GRIP-IT can accommodate a variety of different small-framed .380s only--NOT 9mm HANDGUNS.
The adjustment screw(s) on the GRIP-IT holster allow you to loosen and tighten the holster to fit your gun.
Suitable for Ruger LCP1, S&W BG .380 w/o Laser, Taurus TCP, Keltec P3AT/P32, Colt Mustang, Sig P238, NAA Guardian, Kahr P380, Seecamp .380, and Diamondback DB380.
S&W M&P BODYGUARD .380 WITH CRIMSON TRACE INTEGRATED LASER
This holster is designed around the S&W M&P Bodyguard .380 with Crimson Trace Integrated Laser, but it will also work well with Viridian Lasers & LaserMax Lasers with activation buttons mounted forward of the trigger guard and below the muzzle, much in the same way as the Bodyguard .380.
CRIMSON TRACE LASER (Grip Activated Button)
This is suitable for any of the above-listed .380s with the Crimson Trace Laser that is activated with a button located on the front of the grip. There’s an additional button added to the finger hole to activate the Crimson Trace Laser in the grip. The inside of the holster is “dropped” lower to accommodate the Crimson Trace trigger guard attachment.
Grip-It Pocket & Wallet Holster
Watch the training video shown below for more information on this unique concealed carry method.
For more info on the Crimson Trace Grip-It, watch this video.